Who We Are 🚚
Buncha is bringing the convenience of delivery to everyone that needs it by helping neighborhoods and friends order together. We are backed by early employees, founders, and executives from Target, Nextdoor, Instacart, and more. We are on a mission to build the most affordable and sustainable way for millions of neighborhoods to get what they need each week together.
About This Role ⚡
Buncha is looking for a motivated Shopper Associate who thrives in a face-paced, physical environment and wants to make an impact in making our neighborhoods greener. You will be responsible for shopping and delivering groceries from stores to the customer’s door. Buncha orders are grouped together to make delivery as efficient as possible. Your day-to-day efforts will support aggressive growth and expansion at a rapidly growing, early-stage startup.
Why Us ✨
- Starting rate $20/hr. Earn up to $30 an hour (with tips)
- Paid Time Off & Holidays.
- Benefits & PTO offered.
- Bi-Weekly paychecks (Tips paid out weekly).
- Be part of and grow a local startup.
- 15% off your orders on Buncha.
You Will 🔨
- Work with our Operations team to shop and deliver orders for each of our neighborhoods.
- Use the Buncha app to receive neighborhood orders, shop in-store, and communicate with customers.
- Meet company operating policies and standards, including providing best-in-class customer service.
- Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear communication.
- Prepare and stage orders in a timely manner for our drivers.
- Do whatever it takes to delight our customers with a high-quality experience.
You Should 📝
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be available 9am-7pm: Monday-Friday (and one weekend day required)
- Be able to shop stores in the Minneapolis Area (Including: Plymouth, Maple Grove, St. Louis Park, Eden Prairie, Richfield, Roseville, Woodbury, Maplewood, & more)
- Have reliable transportation (car year of 2004 or newer) and car insurance coverage.
- Have a current U.S. driver's license.
- Be able to lift 25+ pounds.
- Own a newer model Android Smartphone or iPhone. (iOS 11 / Android 5.0 or later)
You Are 🤝
- Highly motivated and self-managing with a passion for discovering/solving user problems.
- Open: we believe in radical candor and value everyone’s respectful point of view.
- Customer Obsessed: we believe in ensuring our users and partners always extract the maximum value from every interaction they have with our team, platform, and business.